OH DEER

I so wish I had my camera today with me.

I'm driving to work, and I see this kinda trashed Dodge K car driving in front of me. It's all white, but all across the back bumper is this giant 'The Deerslayer' spray painted on it. I get in front, and see, in my rearview, a crushed dash, and more red paint sprayed on to look like blood and body damage.

WHat some people do to their cars. But I saw it and thought of you, Thorn :)

Have you even rode with thorn? If that deer sneaks into her car for a ride it deserves everything the fool has earned.

picture.php

There are deer all over the place where I live. One year not a week went by that I didn't see a dead deer on the side of the road.

It was good eatin' that year. :)

I have hit opossums, rabbits, squirrels, and tons of chickens when I was growing up. Stupid rednecks would let chickens run free range in their yards and they would wander out in the road.

Had a pontiac grand prix back then so they would hit the bumper. It was not uncommon to see a cloud of feathers floating to the ground in my rear view mirror after hitting one of those. Kind of like in a cartoon.

I think I almost hit a peasant (the bird not the human) last week. I wasn't sure what the bird was as I had like 3 seconds to react and look at it. Of course, it stops walking in the middle of my lane, so I slam on the brakes, then waits a second then moves off into the other lane.

I think I almost hit a peasant (the bird not the human) last week. I wasn't sure what the bird was as I had like 3 seconds to react and look at it. Of course, it stops walking in the middle of my lane, so I slam on the brakes, then waits a second then moves off into the other lane.

*pheasant..

y'all are going to give me nightmares!!! :omy:

we went to pick up the kids yesterday, and we passed by the PLACE OF INCIDENT. it was very weird. and entirely possible that we picked up the ghost (dohst?) so hush your mouths!

y'all are going to give me nightmares!!! :omy:

we went to pick up the kids yesterday, and we passed by the PLACE OF INCIDENT. it was very weird. and entirely possible that we picked up the ghost (dohst?) so hush your mouths!

The kids will soon get strange desires to watch Bambi over and over because of the ghost of Bambi's mom.