Oh dear god

You own one don't you? Ugh. Way to buy a piece of garbage TV.

surferpink.jpg

Seriously that TV is way too expensive for what it is and it's a Sharp. Think about it for a while, set yourself a limit of no more than $1500.00 and wait for a really good deal. In the meantime, start putting aside money for it. IBWIP just went through this madness last year and that's what we did. We got a very nice 52" Samsung for $1300.00.

Seriously that TV is way too expensive for what it is and it's a Sharp. Think about it for a while, set yourself a limit of no more than $1500.00 and wait for a really good deal. In the meantime, start putting aside money for it. IBWIP just went through this madness last year and that's what we did. We got a very nice 52" Samsung for $1300.00.
That's tellin him. Sharps are garbage. Samsungs are the only good TV's in his price range.

So is April saying she and fly have no credit score and are cash only? That appeared to be the implication.

there's nothing wrong with sharp...they're an industry leader for innovation...samsung is overrated imo as well

From what I've read in my research, they experience more pixel loss faster, don't have the best reliability, and the interface is more of a pain to deal with. My research is months old though, so the latest gen of their tv's could be different.

pixel what? :lol:

the interface couldn't be better

sheeple