Official UF Borderlands Thread

That's because you must have sucked at it

No, the problem was it was too damn simple. like my games complex and putting me on sensory overload. Walk down alley. Shoot zombies. Music plays, shoot lots of zombies. Baby crying, throw molotov and shot bad ass zombie.

/yawn.

Even oblivion only held my interest for 1 pass through the main quest. Same with fallout 3.

I still play Supreme commander, CnC3, and Sins of a solar empire because there is usually a shitload of stuff going on at any given time in those games. Fighting wars on 3 fronts simultaneously gets me going.

^Don't buy this post. It's bullshit.

I said I'd promise I'd TRY not to leave him behind.

No, the problem was it was too damn simple. like my games complex and putting me on sensory overload. Walk down alley. Shoot zombies. Music plays, shoot lots of zombies. Baby crying, throw molotov and shot bad ass zombie.

/yawn.

Even oblivion only held my interest for 1 pass through the main quest. Same with fallout 3.

I still play Supreme commander, CnC3, and Sins of a solar empire because there is usually a shitload of stuff going on at any given time in those games. Fighting wars on 3 fronts simultaneously gets me going.

Co-op is that simple, yes.

holy crap, when DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE TIME TO PLAY 1000000 VIDEO GAMES??!!!

AAAAAAAAND POST ON THE INERNET??!!!

are you lotto winners?! get an inheritance??!!! WTF?!

PROTIP: Be intelligent, be lazy, get a job in IT. Then you'll have all the time in the world to do such things during the work day.

holy crap, when DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE TIME TO PLAY 1000000 VIDEO GAMES??!!!

AAAAAAAAND POST ON THE INERNET??!!!

are you lotto winners?! get an inheritance??!!! WTF?!

Have you tried not buying an absolutely homosexual amount of footwear?

I play games at night for a couple hours when I should be sleeping, maybe two or three times a week. I usually end up in bed around midnight and then hit snooze several times in the morning.

Other than that I'm busy working, playing soccer, walking the dog, sexting, etc.

I play games at night for a couple hours when I should be sleeping, maybe two or three times a week. I usually end up in bed around midnight and then hit snooze several times in the morning.

Other than that I'm busy working, playing soccer, walking the dog, sexting, etc.

noods to six oh two seven nine one four six five five :hi2u:

I tried them all and the Brick is by far the best. The Solider was very boring and the Hunter would get is ass kicked to fast.

I tried them all and the Brick is by far the best. The Solider was very boring and the Hunter would get is ass kicked to fast.

I haven't even seen the Siren in-game yet (no one I've played with has played her either), maybe I'll give her a try too.