Halp Official Tard-O-Matic Political Derpy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not about not being able to pay the taxes. Its the uncertainty that holds the business owners back from taking risks. My brother is a small business owner, started from scratch (except his white male privilege, of course), has been for 10 years now, and he works his ass off. His business will be helped by the new tax law and by his increased business, (unrelated to any politics, having to do with the weather). He's hiring 3 new full-time employees this quarter, and buying 2 new giant dump trucks (I call all his heavy equipment dump trucks, am unfamiliar.)
K

iud9v0wd7ta01.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Amstel
april do you remember when your BBC Lord Obama said this?

those who enter our country illegally, and those who employ them, disrespect the rule of law. And because we live in an age where terrorists are challenging our borders, we simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, and unchecked.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
april do you remember when your BBC Lord Obama said this?

those who enter our country illegally, and those who employ them, disrespect the rule of law. And because we live in an age where terrorists are challenging our borders, we simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, and unchecked.
I think you misunderstand my feelings on immigration.

Status
Not open for further replies.