Halp Official Tard-O-Matic Political Derpy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
take him out behind the pull barn.
giphy.gif

Lolberals Think 800,000 Illegal Immigrants Are Worth Forcing Active Military To Go Without Pay

Congress has three days to strike a deal to keep the government funded through October. If members fail to come to an agreement by Jan. 19, all “non-essential” government employees and active U.S. Military personnel will be working with out pay (including troops currently deployed).

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/16/dems-shutdown-government-dreamers/
This is the left's fault? I thought the GOP had control of the House, Senate, and the presidency. How is it the left's fault shit isn't getting done?

• Gravy
Reactions: Lambie and APRIL
The fuck? Obama was great for the economy.
He was fantastic for the economy. His administration put a floor under the economic crash that would have rivaled the great depression. His failure was in not holding the banks accountable and in allowing republicans to squeeze all the benefits of the economic recovery toward the top. He was devoted to making sure everyone got a seat at the table not realizing that Ted Cruz and John Boehner only came to the table in order to smash the plates and nick the silver.

But since the profits went to the top earners instead of the middle class and small business owners these CJWs out here think that Obama is to blame for the fuckups of the GOP. The very same GOP promising that if the multi-millionaires get tax breaks they'll piss it down on their small business that only exists because the government was able to save the economy before it fucked them too.

They're the denizens of bullshit mountain that learned everything they know about economics from fox news. The only reason they have businesses at all is because they're white and have dicks because without those two things they wouldn't have had the work ethic or intelligence to actually make it anywhere in life. But fox made them angry enough to blame poor people and black people and women for the actions of the people they voted for.

It's pathetic. I don't know how such weak people can make it through life without blaming the black guy for their problems.

He was fantastic for the economy. His administration put a floor under the economic crash that would have rivaled the great depression. His failure was in not holding the banks accountable and in allowing republicans to squeeze all the benefits of the economic recovery toward the top. He was devoted to making sure everyone got a seat at the table not realizing that Ted Cruz and John Boehner only came to the table in order to smash the plates and nick the silver.

But since the profits went to the top earners instead of the middle class and small business owners these CJWs out here think that Obama is to blame for the fuckups of the GOP. The very same GOP promising that if the multi-millionaires get tax breaks they'll piss it down on their small business that only exists because the government was able to save the economy before it fucked them too.

They're the denizens of bullshit mountain that learned everything they know about economics from fox news. The only reason they have businesses at all is because they're white and have dicks because without those two things they wouldn't have had the work ethic or intelligence to actually make it anywhere in life. But fox made them angry enough to blame poor people and black people and women for the actions of the people they voted for.

It's pathetic. I don't know how such weak people can make it through life without blaming the black guy for their problems.

Let's be clear here with any POTUS outside of the current one it's less about them doing or not doing anything and more about which party has control.

This is the left's fault? I thought the GOP had control of the House, Senate, and the presidency. How is it the left's fault shit isn't getting done?
to be fair, they don't have a supermajority in the senate so they can't do everything by themselves. just like democrats didn't have full control their first two years for the same reason

that being said the GOP has been so weak and incompetent - like their voters - that even when they cheat the system to only require a simple majority they STILL can't repeal obamacare despite having seven years to prepare for it. how pathetic

to be fair, they don't have a supermajority in the senate so they can't do everything by themselves. just like democrats didn't have full control their first two years for the same reason

that being said the GOP has been so weak and incompetent - like their voters - that even when they cheat the system to only require a simple majority they STILL can't repeal obamacare despite having seven years to prepare for it. how pathetic

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
Dickey and Lindsey make it bi-partisan?

Oh, in name only.

I would loved to have seen their faces when they ran into see Trump expecting to glow with their faux deal when they saw real republicans in the room with him. :lol:

you guys with your 'if you don't show me how every single person everywhere benefited it's selfish' while at the same time justifying picking and choosing corporate winners and losers.

The malnourishment was Obama sprinkling barely enough opportunity to survive to the economy claiming 'lookit, if I can't take credit for stopping growth completely in the wrong areas I'll try to take credit for it.'

His economy was a shitstorm which is exactly why businesses sat on their cash. No one knew what that ass was going to do with his pen and phone and Americans paid dearly for that uncertainty.
lol

Let's be clear here with any POTUS outside of the current one it's less about them doing or not doing anything and more about which party has control.

the initial rescue and recovery was the administration but yes, the full impact of their economic policy and how it's applied is much bigger than the executive

This is just such a beautiful encapsulation of why the GOP can't govern.

it's like the weekend at bernie's guys getting caught but still doing the bit and then patting each other on the back for fooling everyone into getting upset about dragging around a rotting corpse

Status
Not open for further replies.