Halp Official Tard-O-Matic Political Derpy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's not a double standard. you're questioning the source. so go fucking follow it and you'll see that the korean state news agency really did release that statement. that's what following the sources to the origin MEANS

if you think it means clicking links in the article until you're at the right place then you've missed the whole point
Fuck off dipshit. You fucking told many people on this site that they should do the legwork before they post shit here. Now when I question something someone posted you tell me I should do the legwork. You switch where the responsibility of the legwork lies depending on how you personally feel about the story being posted/question. You're a fuck hack.

the second paragraph of the CNN article

"Specifically, the statement mentioned a potential strike on "Andersen Air Force Base in which the US strategic bombers, which get on the nerves of the DPRK and threaten and blackmail it through their frequent visits to the sky above south Korea, are stationed and to send a serious warning signal to the US.""

which is quoting directly from the statement I linked
The statement I couldn't find on the official site link you posted?

Fuck off dipshit. You fucking told many people on this site that they should do the legwork before they post shit here. Now when I question something someone posted you tell me I should do the legwork. You switch where the responsibility of the legwork lies depending on how you personally feel about the story being posted/question. You're a fuck hack.

Yes you should do the leg work because you're the one questioning it.

When I question the legitimacy of some bullshit article here I don't tell Asa to go research it, I do it myself so I can throw it in his face.

You're a fuck hack too.

The statement I couldn't find on the official site link you posted?

Your failure at such a simple task is not my fault, especially when I've already told you how to do it:

if it doesn't work then you'll have to navigate from the home page, it's under the Latest News section

Yes you should do the leg work because you're the one questioning it.

When I question the legitimacy of some bullshit article here I don't tell Asa to go research it, I do it myself so I can throw it in his face.

You're a fuck hack too.
I had no interest in throwing it in Domon's face. I was only curious as to whether it was proven or if it was yet another case of "sources says".

Your failure at such a simple task is not my fault, especially when I've already told you how to do it:

if it doesn't work then you'll have to navigate from the home page, it's under the Latest News section
Ahh for fuck sake. There was hidden scrollbars. I couldn't see that there was more content after the first paragraph.

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
I had no interest in throwing it in Domon's face. I was only curious as to whether it was proven or if it was yet another case of "sources says".

which is fine but when he gave you the link and you said "so no" then either you didn't read the first paragraph or you didn't understand it

either way the :tard: was justified

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
Ahh for fuck sake. There was hidden scrollbars. I couldn't see that there was more content after the first paragraph.

best korea has a shitty website, that's for sure

I wanted to link it directly but they have it hidden in frames and shit so I didn't bother and used kcnawatch instead which just serves as an easy for non-norks to read their releases

I looked for sources and found none.

bruh

it was the first sentence

North Korea's military is "examining the operational plan" to strike areas around Guam with medium-to-long-range strategic ballistic missiles, state-run news agency KCNA said early Wednesday local time.

an article being sourced does not mean they're expected to provide direct links to everything

when I bitch at people about the sourcing of their articles I don't say you should only rely on information that's available in the article. I look up the crucial parts of the article and go direct to the sources listed if available

it said the statement came from the KCNA. so I went to the KCNA and read it myself.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
bruh

it was the first sentence

an article being sourced does not mean they're expected to provide direct links to everything

when I bitch at people about the sourcing of their articles I don't say you should only rely on information that's available in the article. I look up the crucial parts of the article and go direct to the sources listed if available

it said the statement came from the KCNA. so I went to the KCNA and read it myself.
I had no idea KCNA even existed.

I had no idea KCNA even existed.
ten_thousand_2x.png

Status
Not open for further replies.