Halp Official Tard-O-Matic Political Derpy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nk now says they're gonna nuke guam. Which they are capable of. Regardless of dumbass politicians, I'm sure we have an anti missile system there

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

there are a few layers of defense to deal with but this is still some pretty intense saber rattling

sure would be nice to have a calm adult in charge instead of a giant baby who gets into twitter beefs with celebrities

Go look at any of the other places, then.

Unless you speak Korean you're going to be relying on someone else reporting it to you, so you need to give credence to one source if you want to be informed
I'm not looking to be informed. I'm looking for solid proof that this isn't just US bullshit propaganda to justify unleashing the war machine again.

:lol: you're own words are follow the source. I tried that and ended at the same place I started.

really? because the source was the KCNA

https://kcnawatch.co/newstream/1502...-situation-spokesman-for-kpa-strategic-force/

The KPA Strategic Force is now carefully examining the operational plan for making an enveloping fire at the areas around Guam with medium-to-long-range strategic ballistic rocket Hwasong-12 in order to contain the U.S. major military bases on Guam including the Anderson Air Force Base in which the U.S. strategic bombers, which get on the nerves of the DPRK and threaten and blackmail it through their frequent visits to the sky above south Korea, are stationed and to send a serious warning signal to the U.S.

their tiny little servers at kcna.kp are being slammed right now but here's the original link

U.S. Should Be Prudent under Present Acute Situation: Spokesman for KPA Strategic Force

if it doesn't work then you'll have to navigate from the home page, it's under the Latest News section

but holy fuck dude, it took seconds to google KCNA and find that. just because cnn didn't hand you the source on a silver platter doesn't mean you're justified in letting your wild eyed america hating fantasies go into overdrive and assume that this is just some dog wagging going on

"I don't want to be informed"

clearly o_O

if you can't at least do the basic legwork in separating propaganda from reporting then I'm rubber and you're glue
I love your double standards. When someone post a link you tell them to follow the sources to the origin evidence. Yet here you are asking the one questioning the source to do it.

really? because the source was the KCNA

https://kcnawatch.co/newstream/1502...-situation-spokesman-for-kpa-strategic-force/

their tiny little servers at kcna.kp are being slammed right now but here's the original link

U.S. Should Be Prudent under Present Acute Situation: Spokesman for KPA Strategic Force

if it doesn't work then you'll have to navigate from the home page, it's under the Latest News section

but holy fuck dude, it took seconds to google KCNA and find that. just because cnn didn't hand you the source on a silver platter doesn't mean you're justified in letting your wild eyed america hating fantasies go into overdrive and assume that this is just some dog wagging going on

"I don't want to be informed"

clearly o_O
Holy fuck that doesn't support the fucking original claims. Did you quote the wrong shit?

I love your double standards. When someone post a link you tell them to follow the sources to the origin evidence. Yet here you are asking the one questioning the source to do it.

that's not a double standard. you're questioning the source. so go fucking follow it and you'll see that the korean state news agency really did release that statement. that's what following the sources to the origin MEANS

if you think it means clicking links in the article until you're at the right place then you've missed the whole point

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
Holy fuck that doesn't support the fucking original claims. Did you quote the wrong shit?

the second paragraph of the CNN article

"Specifically, the statement mentioned a potential strike on "Andersen Air Force Base in which the US strategic bombers, which get on the nerves of the DPRK and threaten and blackmail it through their frequent visits to the sky above south Korea, are stationed and to send a serious warning signal to the US.""

which is quoting directly from the statement I linked

Status
Not open for further replies.