Halp Official Tard-O-Matic Political Derpy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy who hates black people just let us know we should listen to political commentary by MIKE FUCKING TYSON.

Holy shit :lol:

Maybe he thinks we should listen to it because he believes he makes good points and not because of who he is
Its a wild concept around here to focus on the words and not the one saying them I realize

Also Wickie does not hate black people that is fake news

Was at the barber today and heard a poorly constructed dick sucking speech from Trump to the effbeeeye guys. I thought he was moderately amusing at first but now I'm starting to hate him slightly.

Was at the barber today and heard a poorly constructed dick sucking speech from Trump to the effbeeeye guys. I thought he was moderately amusing at first but now I'm starting to hate him slightly.
youre wasting your hate baba

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes

Not me he still cracks me up

That said I cant figure out if he is with the globalists or not and Im usually pretty good at this

I have a hunch the Jerusalem-is-capitol thing is a double bluff and he's actually going to stick it to the Zionists but I just dont know at this point

Not me he still cracks me up

That said I cant figure out if he is with the globalists or not and Im usually pretty good at this

I have a hunch the Jerusalem-is-capitol thing is a double bluff and he's actually going to stick it to the Zionists but I just dont know at this point
Trump is a Zionist. Either that or he's the Antichrist attempting to hasten Armageddon.

Status
Not open for further replies.