Halp Official Tard-O-Matic Political Derpy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to defend Wickie and his eye, but some people lose a lot of vision in the affected eye, and glasses or contacts don't correct it like they do near- or farsightedness. The brain kind of shuts off the vision to one eye so that there isn't double vision. If it wasn't caught early in childhood and had the good eye patched, he could be nearly blind in the bad eye.

you know, just because you're a nurse . . .

:fly:

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
you know, just because you're a nurse . . .

:fly:
This is more personal experience. My nephew had lazy eye and had to patch the good eye for years. He sees about 20/50 in that eye, which isn't too bad. And it doesn't turn in or out, it's aligned with the other one.

Not going to post many nurse comments here anymore, I'll stick to things I would know as a civilian.

This is more personal experience. My nephew had lazy eye and had to patch the good eye for years. He sees about 20/50 in that eye, which isn't too bad. And it doesn't turn in or out, it's aligned with the other one.

Not going to post many nurse comments here anymore, I'll stick to things I would know as a civilian.
anecdotal!!!

Once you have surgery you'll be an expert.

Not trying to defend Wickie and his eye, but some people lose a lot of vision in the affected eye, and glasses or contacts don't correct it like they do near- or farsightedness. The brain kind of shuts off the vision to one eye so that there isn't double vision. If it wasn't caught early in childhood and had the good eye patched, he could be nearly blind in the bad eye.

yeah, just being diagnosed with it isn't a disqualifying factor but failing the eye exam can totally do it

same as flat feet. you can be barred from military service if your flat feet are so severe that they present some kind of problem but they don't give a fuck if a recruit had to wear arches in boot camp

Russian journalists just posted a pretty damning article about the 'Russian Troll Factory', the Internet Research Agency, and their involvement in a massive disinformation campaign in the last election.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics...igation-about-a-kremlin-linked-troll-factory/

"
A notorious Russian internet “troll factory” spent about $2.3 million during the 2016 election cycle to meddle in US politics, paying the salaries of 90 “US desk” employees who helped wage disinformation campaigns via social media that reached millions of Americans. The operation also contacted US activists directly and offered them thousands of dollars to organize protests on divisive issues, including race relations.

These revelations and many more came out in an investigation published on Tuesday by the Russian newspaper RBC about the Internet Research Agency (IRA), a tech firm based in St. Petersburg, Russia, that has developed a specialty in spreading pro-Kremlin messages in the West."

Russian journalists just posted a pretty damning article about the 'Russian Troll Factory', the Internet Research Agency, and their involvement in a massive disinformation campaign in the last election.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics...igation-about-a-kremlin-linked-troll-factory/

"
A notorious Russian internet “troll factory” spent about $2.3 million during the 2016 election cycle to meddle in US politics, paying the salaries of 90 “US desk” employees who helped wage disinformation campaigns via social media that reached millions of Americans. The operation also contacted US activists directly and offered them thousands of dollars to organize protests on divisive issues, including race relations.

These revelations and many more came out in an investigation published on Tuesday by the Russian newspaper RBC about the Internet Research Agency (IRA), a tech firm based in St. Petersburg, Russia, that has developed a specialty in spreading pro-Kremlin messages in the West."

So how soon before anyone even remotely mentioned in this article disappears.

• Gravy
Reactions: Lambie

"

how long before all those journalists vanish.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
So how soon before anyone even remotely mentioned in this article disappears.
how long before all those journalists vanish.

Considering what just happened in Malta to a journalist who was really pressing the issue of the Panama Papers

it won't be long :(

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/16/malta-car-bomb-kills-panama-papers-journalist

3020.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.