Halp Official Tard-O-Matic Political Derpy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So lets get this straight. everyone has been yelling that trump worked with the russians even though there is no direct ties to him. Yet none of you will say anything about the russians bribing obama administration.
Because nobody knew about it you tithead.

We fucking tell little kids that sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me. In other words we tell toddlers to not let it effect you because it is just words. Yet coddle grown ups who get offended over words.

This is the world we live in now where toddlers are stronger than our adults.
You don't realize that all of your talking points are just salve for Trump's fragile ego.

We fucking tell little kids that sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me. In other words we tell toddlers to not let it effect you because it is just words. Yet coddle grown ups who get offended over words.

This is the world we live in now where toddlers are stronger than our adults.

So then, using the same logic, why does the Donald gets so bent out of shape over "fake news" and people making fun of him on SNL? It's just words, right? Is he a cuck or what?

never fight a battle of wits with an unarmed man
armless-man-smoking-a-cheroot-khumb-mela-festival-2001-allahabad-uttar-A05NR4.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
Not trying to defend Wickie and his eye, but some people lose a lot of vision in the affected eye, and glasses or contacts don't correct it like they do near- or farsightedness. The brain kind of shuts off the vision to one eye so that there isn't double vision. If it wasn't caught early in childhood and had the good eye patched, he could be nearly blind in the bad eye.

Not trying to defend Wickie and his eye, but some people lose a lot of vision in the affected eye, and glasses or contacts don't correct it like they do near- or farsightedness. The brain kind of shuts off the vision to one eye so that there isn't double vision. If it wasn't caught early in childhood and had the good eye patched, he could be nearly blind in the bad eye.

Its also incredibly easy to fakefail an eye test

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Status
Not open for further replies.