Baby Official Battelfield: Bad Company 2 Thread

UbiSoft is getting worse, requiring a constant live connection even for single player games.
They gonna keep them servers up forever? Im betting not.
Enjoy your coasters, if the servers are ever taken offline, honest people!

Or if you live where there isn't broadband. People without constant internet connections like to play games, too.

And yeah, running into your monthly cap on a satellite or cell-phone plan because of the stupid game's connection would be awesome.

Finding a server is painfully frustrating

Waiting for my stats to update after I exit the game is painfully frustrating

Browse the server list once and then add a bunch of the low-ping servers to your favorites (even if full at that particular time) then when you open the game up just join one out of your favorites.

Browse the server list once and then add a bunch of the low-ping servers to your favorites (even if full at that particular time) then when you open the game up just join one out of your favorites.

If I filter out full/empty/unranked/nonPB servers, there are about 15. Total.

This is a vid by a guy I play with from Nonewbs. It gives me new respect for the Engie class, as well as the tracer dart.

Last edited by a moderator:
RPGs don't work like that.

Which is why I thought the tracer dart only marked the tank on the map for everyone else to see, in which case I'd never use it (it replaces your pistol, so you have no backup weapon). However, since it does the lock-on it suddenly became much more interesting.

You wanna duel with blades over this?

Dis is me blade
bfg_9000259.png

what's the verdict? is this worth me paying 1k or so to build a whole new computer just so I can play this game?

what's the verdict? is this worth me paying 1k or so to build a whole new computer just so I can play this game?

If you liked BF2, I think you would like this. Its a little rough around the edges for me sometimes, but the gameplay is :drool:

edit: There is no way you NEED a 1k machine for this though...