NYE plans

Yes sir, I'll scan it in a bit. Email?

me too pls!

I just got a new suit, shirt and tie for this evening. I'm driving, so it'll be tame, unless we find a way to crash over somewhere. There's the World Junior Hockey championships in town, and a transit strike, so Hotel rooms and cabs are almost impossible to get. Fuck living in suburbia.

man, my bar downstairs is already packed...full of LSU fans for the Peach Bowl...they are playing some of the most horrible country music imaginable...this is where having an internet jukebox can backfire

:lol: I'm home!

Me too...I'm going to get a cheap bottle of bubbly and a steak to put on the black eye of my soul.

Maybe I'll make a mix CD or something.

Mini-Posters-Winnie-the-pooh---Eeyore-71119.jpg

I'm just leaving work. Freaking flurry of activity to try and get 500k approved and signed off for my new Eclipse/Aria system, but finally did it.

Gonna go buy me some new clothes so I look properly pimped at the VIP table tonight.

Have a happy new years all!

Also, last night I saw someone that looked EXACTLY like Shalimar and he was with some chick. I was thisclose to going over and kicking his ass for cheating on his wife when the guy stood up and was like 5'0" so definitely not Shalimar.

crisis adverted.

Also, last night I saw someone that looked EXACTLY like Shalimar and he was with some chick. I was thisclose to going over and kicking his ass for cheating on his wife when the guy stood up and was like 5'0" so definitely not Shalimar.

crisis adverted.

When did you start leaving the house?

Well I was going to type in some good sourdough starters from [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Cookwise-Revealed-Shirley-O-Corriher/dp/0688102298/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1230823825&sr=8-1]this book I'm reading[/ame], but both the firm and wet starters take about 2 weeks. Certainly, you could do them for shorter amounts of time, but jesus...

We went to a well regarded Indian restaurant in Baltimore and learned that we could get better Indian food with better service and at better prices at the Indian joint just five miles from the house.

That being said, the place in Baltimore has a much broader selection of seafood, and it was worth it just to have blue crab done up Indian style.