Now's your chance, Thorn!

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Marklar
₥663
Liam Neeson's wife, Natasha Richardson, 45, dies a bit unexpectedly after skiing accident. She was even talking and joking afterwards, and tried to decline medical attention. Don't fuck around with possible brain injuries.

From the comments section:

ANYONE who may know these folks, please get a message to them that TWO miraculous ways for treating brain trauma are HYPERBARIC OXYGEN THERAPY and EMOTIONAL FREEDOM TECHNIQUE. Divine Love and Light surround you in this time of tremendous change. - gmoore

:wtf: :lol:

Julie, we need to ask you a few questions. Where were you on Monday, March 16th? Why do you have an oak tree costume in your trunk? Is spangelette playing with trip wire?

What is wild, for you non skiers out there, is that this happened on a beginner slope.

No one falls on beginners slopes. Just more proof, our brains are out to kill us.

I never put 2 + 2 + 2 together with her being redgraves kid and joelley's sister. You can see the redgrave in her face though now that I look for it. I liked some of the stuff she did. I feel for Liam and his kids, that is such an out of the blue thing. Go to a skiing class, and wind up dead. weird fucking world.

Last edited:
works for the bends doesn't it?

bends is a specific treatment where the nitrogen bubbles in your blood stream are compressed into solution then slowly decompressed so they'll dissolve instead of reforming as bubbles again. scientific. works.

the therapy thing they're talking about, people pay and have autistic kids and shit do that to see if it'll fix them. it's ridiculous. hyperbaric chambers doing private treatments like that roll in the cash...

What is wild, for you non skiers out there, is that this happened on a beginner slope.

No one falls on beginners slopes. Just more proof, our brains are out to kill us.

I never put 2 + 2 + 2 together with her being redgraves kid and joelley's sister. You can see the redgrave in her face though now that I look for it. I liked some of the stuff she did. I feel for Liam and his kids, that is such an out of the blue thing. Go to a skiing class, and wind up dead. weird fucking world.

What is also weird is she really didn't hit anything except the soft snow. On Stern they were guessing that it was a preexisting condition waiting to erupt. Well... Dr. Drew, not Stern said that.

It's scary sad. Not because of who she is, but how easy it is to lose your brains.

BRAAIIINNNNSSSSS

so tragic

RIP

Do you know that RIP actually means Requiescat in pace which while the translation has the same three letter abbrevation in English it still makes me mad when people say Rest in peace.

i thought it was something like requiem interra pax.

pax is the nominative case (subject)
pace is the ablative or the means by which the action (resting) is done

interr- = to question

Edit: One you dont see so often is STTL which means Sit tibi terra levis, may the earth rest lightly on you

Last edited: