November Challenge - Insure mikey doesn't run away screaming

Actually it may have been lack of caffeine. I was drinking two cups of coffee and a soda a day. That went down to one cup of coffee a day.
i'd put my money on this. cutting caffeine can have a big impact on you if you'r addicted to it. you can't cut all your vices out at one time, dear! :heart:

Who cares Ben and Jerry loves me.

one of them dudes, baskin or robbins. died of heart attack. saw it in "Supersize Me".

soda's a killer for the waistline. real rap.

i am not disappointed in you dharma. humans are weak. I quit smoking for 4 days last week. started back up after a stressful thursday. :mad:

still doin' pretty good on the diet though. lil lapse friday. just scheduled me and Ja twice a week personal trainers til the end of the month. got the hookup from one of my homies over there. woot woot.

oh, and yeah, we've not had sugar for quite some time. tuesday will be three weeks. bout to enter phase 2 of the SBD. guess janice was talking to a buddy who stayed on phase 1 (no sugar, no cot damn nothin) for too long and began to exhibit symptoms of diabetes or some shyte.

so we will be enjoying fruit this week!!!! :drool:

my mother had a diet coke addiction that she recently kicked. when she started trying to cut down she suffered really bad headaches from the caffeine withdrawl. now that she's been clean for a while she said she's able to sleep a lot better.

i'm toooooooooooootally hooked on caffeine. it doesn't help me stay awake, nor does it interrupt my sleep (i'm one of the few lucky ones who goes right to sleep and stays there till the alarm,) but if i don't have it, i get headaches.

i'm toooooooooooootally hooked on caffeine. it doesn't help me stay awake, nor does it interrupt my sleep (i'm one of the few lucky ones who goes right to sleep and stays there till the alarm,) but if i don't have it, i get headaches.

ditto. i can't go 24 hours without it or i get a headache... start drinking and it goes away almost immediatly. :(

I dunno if it's the caffiene or the genetic damage buzz from the sodium benzoate, but I have to have me at least one mountain dew a day served in it's originally packaged bottle at the 40-45 degree temperature range.

Random bodies start showing up in the bay if I don't.

I dunno if it's the caffiene or the genetic damage buzz from the sodium benzoate, but I have to have me at least one mountain dew a day served in it's originally packaged bottle at the 40-45 degree temperature range.

Random bodies start showing up in the bay if I don't.

that's my favorite coke. :drool: i don't drink them but every once in a while because i stick to diet stuff, and i HATE diet mountain dew. but when i have one, you'd think i was drinking heaven. :drool: