NOTICE: May 26th is National Don't Bring Your Pants to Work Day

Pandora said:
It's the poor little motherless baby monkey. :(

Thanks for making me a sad panda IBWIP! :(
isn't that the little monkey that was conditioned to think the robot looking monkey was its mother?

Pandora said:
No you have it backwards. They associate comfort with the soft fuzziness, and not with the food provider. Your scooby snack penis might work on April but not on NORMALmonkeys.

I wasn't wearing pants earlier today. In between getting out of the shower and when I got dressed.

Every morning this week I've been getting up at 615 and taking a run around the neighborhood, I feel freaking great I must say.

KNYTE said:
I wasn't wearing pants earlier today. In between getting out of the shower and when I got dressed.

Every morning this week I've been getting up at 615 and taking a run around the neighborhood, I feel freaking great I must say.
Damn that feels good. I should do that again,

KNYTE said:

This morning he didn't take his keys to get back in, so the doorbell rings at 6:30 and my only thought is "who the crap is at my house at 6:30 in the morning". I did eventually get up and let him back in.