NOTICE: May 26th is National Don't Bring Your Pants to Work Day

itburnswhenipee said:
monkeyrobot.jpg

Woohoo I'm such a psych nerd I know that monkey!

ceiling fly said:
explain...

It was a study done to see how baby monkeys would respond to two different "parents". One would be a wire monkey that would feed them, the other would be a monkey covered in soft fabric (as in the picture). The study showed that even though the soft monkey provided no real need that the babies would go to the soft monkey because they recieved a percieved comfort from it . . . . .

got it?

Dharma1521 said:
It was a study done to see how baby monkeys would respond to two different "parents". One would be a wire monkey that would feed them, the other would be a monkey covered in soft fabric (as in the picture). The study showed that even though the soft monkey provided no real need that the babies would go to the soft monkey because they recieved a percieved comfort from it . . . . .

got it?
So basically, if I could get scooby snacks to errupt from my penis, I could get easy monkey lovin?

ceiling fly said:
how many people work under you?

Too easy to make sexist comment.

Only about 6 at the moment. I've been outsourcing a lot of stuff to the electrians and just been hiring temps as needed. I could use a few more people but work won't let me have any new people until at least the new budget year starts and we have some serious money stuff coming up so they are trying to keep expendures down.