WTF Nobody puts E.T. in the corner!!

TuhMollie

Lot's Salty Wife
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
omg! so i went over to fairfax for the lolz and to read anything new and it seems that April is the new [email protected]!

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!!

0FPeb.jpg

Anyone remember that annoying bitch April that posted on 4Lulz? The "posted from my fucking phone" bimbo...these are her pics from a post your shirt thread on uselessforums.com As you can see, she has a freakishly long and skinny neck with a head the proportions of a PEZ dispenser.

Personally Im jelaous of her swan-like neck:heart:... she has the grace of a ballerina...anyhoo... i have a stumpy neck... i can barely wear a necklace unless its super thin... or else it looks like im wearing a fucking belt around my no neck ass.:(

PS: I like eesh!, he needs to poast here!!! (the real eesh, no Cary's DAD!)

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
I'm honestly kind of amazed that their own forum is so boring they start raving about people on other forums who don't even know who they are.

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
<3
This so totally didnt need it's own thread. Can we keep all the crap about shit for brains in one thread.

ETA: I dont know how anyone could find april annoying. She never says anything with enough substance to be annoying.

Last edited:

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Man, that Fazle over at OT is such a fgt. Always doing things and whatnot. I hear he's Indian too, or maybe some kind of Mexican.

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
Man, that Fazle over at OT is such a fgt. Always doing things and whatnot. I hear he's Indian too, or maybe some kind of Mexican.

Talk about a forum destroyed... Or maybe its coming back. Haven't been there in yaers.