NO WOW FOR YUO!

From what I've been hearing it sounds like Blizzard really dropped the ball on this one.

The current popularity of MMORPGs coupled with Blizzard's already popular name brand and even MORE popular Warcraft franchise should have given them some clue as to the amount of people who'd be playing this damn game. I can't believe they didn't implement a World Pass system ala Final Fantasy 11 that would make it some what more difficult for players to bounce servers and at least limiting the amount of people on a server to some extent.

Millions said:
From what I've been hearing it sounds like Blizzard really dropped the ball on this one.

The current popularity of MMORPGs coupled with Blizzard's already popular name brand and even MORE popular Warcraft franchise should have given them some clue as to the amount of people who'd be playing this damn game. I can't believe they didn't implement a World Pass system ala Final Fantasy 11 that would make it some what more difficult for players to bounce servers and at least limiting the amount of people on a server to some extent.
Blizzard never does shit right.

fly said:
Blizzard never does shit right.

blasphemer!!

I think they underestimated the demand for the game, plain and simple. Its not a simple situation where they could have planned for the best and had extra servers/bandwidth etc. All that costs money. They just guessed at how many people would be playing, and guessed wrong.

bast_imret said:
I can multitask. Like the other night, got home, payed bills, checked foram, ate dinner, DDRed, and got some bootay, all in one evening! It's not like I'm giving up one for the other, just have to manage my time better ;)

Edit: and I haven't touched WoW in 3 days.

Edit part deux: mainly cause JJ wanted to watch me play RE4, ooooooooo!

alright. we need pics of you and JJ. doggstyle with the laptop on that ass.

bastjjwow3rc.jpg

SpangeMonkee said:
alright. we need pics of you and JJ. doggstyle with the laptop on that ass.

bastjjwow3rc.jpg

I already asked, she said no.

that picture is pretty damn funny tho :fly:

edit: is it just me, or does it look like she has really long wiskers? :wtf:

smileynev said:
blasphemer!!

I think they underestimated the demand for the game, plain and simple. Its not a simple situation where they could have planned for the best and had extra servers/bandwidth etc. All that costs money. They just guessed at how many people would be playing, and guessed wrong.
but why doesn't anyone ever guess right? There has to be temperature guages for that kind of stuff. Amount of preorders is a prime example.

if someone want a copy and has access to media, i'll sell my code for the price of the game. i got tired of it after a month.

fly said:
but why doesn't anyone ever guess right? There has to be temperature guages for that kind of stuff. Amount of preorders is a prime example.

I think word of mouth and the glowing reviews really pushed this game. Hell, I'm tempted to try it and I loathe the idea of paying $15 a month to geek out on my computer with a bunch of repressed basement dwelling fat dudes.

smileynev said:
I think word of mouth and the glowing reviews really pushed this game. Hell, I'm tempted to try it and I loathe the idea of paying $15 a month to geek out on my computer with a bunch of repressed basement dwelling fat dudes.
you wanna make a guild? :fly:

i "Barrowed" wow and put it on my comp, but i dont have the correct drivers for my network card, and since im using sub 100k connection theres no way in hell to download 56mb worth of drivers to update my card.

:( sad drunk.

El Borracho said:
i "Barrowed" wow and put it on my comp, but i dont have the correct drivers for my network card, and since im using sub 100k connection theres no way in hell to download 56mb worth of drivers to update my card.

:( sad drunk.
Why the fuck would you bother to steal a MMORPG when you have a shitty net connection?

theacoustician said:
Why the fuck would you bother to steal a MMORPG when you have a shitty net connection?

Becouse most of its client side and im not pvp or any of that shit, i was gonna skill/item whore with a tank melee.

And fuck is not a part of our useless vocabulary, penis head.