Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

Hawt NFL Week 4

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by DJBrenton, Oct 3, 2010.

1. 14 - zip at the end of the 1st.

Go Skins!

That is all.

2. I hate the skins, but not as much as I hate teh f-ing eagles!!!

F- you VICK

And that puts me at 4-0 in fantasy!!!

3. falcons win to take the div lead :cool:
    we barely won though. as the saying goes, good teams find a way to win when they're playing poorly.

4. Vick got sandwiched and turned into a little crying girl.....out for the game.

5. I just noticed that. I was in the kitchen an missed the play though.Go Redskins!!!

Also, I liked how the Ravens stuck it to the Steelers in the last minute of the game. Pretty awesome.

6. Wait... people outside of the US watch football (aka not soccer)?

7. think it's time for the weekly nfl bbq delivery :drool:

8. inorite? indy lost, too. that helps you guys out a ton.
    andre johnson fucked me in FF by being a late scratch though :mad:

9. How did the Colts lose to the Jaguars? Anybody watch that game? What happened? Has something happened to the Colts? I haven't been paying attention to them this year.

10. Jags kicker made a 59 yarder with time expiring.

11. #12 Coqui, Oct 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014

12. was watching that game. they lost the 30-40 yards he gained on a penalty to add insult to injury, literally

13. #14 shamwow, Oct 3, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
    christ, 9 sacks on cutler and there's still over 3 mins left in the first half. bears have 5 yards of offense for the half.

14. Yeah the bears are stinking up the joint

15. when not content watch two eastern european 2nd gens punching each other in the head, this must fill the space between the cubicle and match.com

16. The Steelers imploded both offensively and defensively to give the Ravens the win.

17. Know what I hate?

Losing what should have been a 4-0 record in Fantasy by 2 points because for some fuggin reason Jacksonville and Oakland decided to pretend they were real teams for once.

I put up 104 pts, and loose by 2 in the final 15 minutes of yesterdays 4:00 games. Friggin wrong.

18. I'm 3-1, 1-3 and 1-3 :waw:

19. I haven't won a game yet and I have a fairly decent team