Hawt NFL Deserves Its Own Thread - THIS ONE

The Steelers spent $1.2 million and a late round draft pick next year and potentially solved their starting QB issues for years to come.

NFL is floating an 18 game season (Richard Sherman called this, back when they went to 17) which will somehow make the Superb Owl fall on Presidents Day weekend, even though the total amount of games stays the same. Someone suggested two byes if that's the case. I think that makes sense.

NFL is floating an 18 game season (Richard Sherman called this, back when they went to 17) which will somehow make the Superb Owl fall on Presidents Day weekend, even though the total amount of games stays the same. Someone suggested two byes if that's the case. I think that makes sense.

and move the superbowl to a saturday night ffs

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
They would go from 3 pre season games down to 2. Not only should they ad another bye week but they should expand the team rosters.

I'm a Cowboys fan now :lol:
Disgusted Johnny Depp GIF