Hawt NFL Deserves Its Own Thread - THIS ONE

Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

Reports are Jim Harbaugh is going to the Vikings.

According to everything I read, Belichick's text is what tipped Flores as to the sham interview and started the lawsuit in the first place. And there's a theory now he sent the text on purpose to help about his longtime friend Flores, expose the league for their shitty hiring practices and to make a few teams look bad.
More NFL drama incoming.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
According to everything I read, Belichick's text is what tipped Flores as to the sham interview and started the lawsuit in the first place. And there's a theory now he sent the text on purpose to help about his longtime friend Flores, expose the league for their shitty hiring practices and to make a few teams look bad.
More NFL drama incoming.

Couple things.

Belichick is also good friends with Daboll. Who used to coach for him, twice, and also coached for Belichicks good buddy Nick Saban.

Still, presumably has a lot of respect and admiration for the Giants franchise. I say this based on Belichicks episode of A Football Life.

Could not set the clock in his car as seen on the very first edition of “A Football Life” of which he was the subject.

I could really go either way on this.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
Couple things.

Belichick is also good friends with Daboll. Who used to coach for him, twice, and also coached for Belichicks good buddy Nick Saban.

Still, presumably has a lot of respect and admiration for the Giants franchise. I say this based on Belichicks episode of A Football Life.

Could not set the clock in his car as seen on the very first edition of “A Football Life” of which he was the subject.

I could really go either way on this.

It would be cool if he did it on purpose.
But the simplest answer being, old peepa Belichick accidentally text the first Brian. on his contact list.

Edit: wait Daboll would be first wouldn't he?!?
The plot thickens.
:lol:

Last edited:
After spygate. deflate-gate, and every other controversy Bill and Patriots have gone through during his career there the last thing he would do at this point in the twilight of his career is purposely jump head first into another huge controversy. Grandpa got confused and texted the wrong Brian.

After spygate. deflate-gate, and every other controversy Bill and Patriots have gone through during his career there the last thing he would do at this point in the twilight of his career is purposely jump head first into another huge controversy. Grandpa got confused and texted the wrong Brian.

He is 69 years old.
Hell, at that age we hardly let our grandpa touch the TV remote.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers