Hawt NFL Deserves Its Own Thread - THIS ONE

We were at the Bears/Pats games on Sunday.

I was pretty sure the large man 8 seats over from us wanted to murder me for rooting for the Pats.

And then he left at the end of the 3rd quarter. Bears were only down 14 with a whole quarter to go.

He wasn't the only one who left early.

We were at the Bears/Pats games on Sunday.

I was pretty sure the large man 8 seats over from us wanted to murder me for rooting for the Pats.

And then he left at the end of the 3rd quarter. Bears were only down 14 with a whole quarter to go.

He wasn't the only one who left early.
You were in Chiraq. You're lucky he didn't murder you.

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
Who else thinks the Raiders are tanking.

It's so fucking obvious.

Or Chucky is completely incompetent.

Could be both though.

Chucky has 10 years to build a team worthy of a 1+ billion dollar palace in Vegas. He'd be dumb not to tank the next two years. Why else did Mack leave? He saw the writing on the wall and he wanted no part of it.

If you can handle the two years of hate that comes with it, it's a viable move.

Chucky has 10 years to build a team worthy of a 1+ billion dollar palace in Vegas. He'd be dumb not to tank the next two years. Why else did Mack leave? He saw the writing on the wall and he wanted no part of it.

If you can handle the two years of hate that comes with it, it's a viable move.

He's never had this much control over a roster, and has never demonstrated the ability to do it effectively.

To say nothing of the fact that he can't develop a QB to save his life.

He's never had this much control over a roster, and has never demonstrated the ability to do it effectively.

To say nothing of the fact that he can't develop a QB to save his life.

Vegas paid the Davis' clan a fuck ton of money to make this the plan. There is a lot more going on than football here.