Hawt NFL Deserves Its Own Thread - THIS ONE

And we have. It didn't work. I pray that we cut the fucker before March, otherwise he gets another $20M.

If it makes you feel any better, the Bucs have NEVER retained a QB they drafted after their initial 5 was up, and that's even if they made it 5 (most dont).

I will laugh so hard if TB picks up that $20M option.

If they do, they deserve all the failure that comes with it.

The reason teams do is because there isn't a ton of options out there. As bad as he is. And he's bad. He's still better than other options out there. They guys who aren't with a team either suck worse than him or are like Fitzy. There's a reason there's that crazy stat like the past 22 years the Superbowl QB from the AFC was either Brady, Manning, or Big Ben like 18 out of the 22.

The reason teams do is because there isn't a ton of options out there. As bad as he is. And he's bad. He's still better than other options out there. They guys who aren't with a team either suck worse than him or are like Fitzy. There's a reason there's that crazy stat like the past 22 years the Superbowl QB from the AFC was either Brady, Manning, or Big Ben like 18 out of the 22.

You can draft some asshole who is just as bad and pay far less.

You can draft some asshole who is just as bad and pay far less.

There's actually alot of discussion around teams like SEA, LA, PHL. How they get a good-better QB in the draft and use their money to give him targets and win early. VS paying them alot and not being able to afford the rest of the team.

Only one of those picks was really his fault. He finally was able to get comfortable in the 4th as their pass rush was non-existent by then. What continues to show is how bad our defense is. Maybe we really should have gotten rid of Smitty.
This x1000

And now that they have named Jameis the stsrter, I am even less interested in the team.

Defense HA!

• Gravy
Reactions: fly