Hawt NFL Deserves Its Own Thread - THIS ONE

How do you cheat at football?
At the end of the day you throw the ball, catch the ball, run the ball. Stop the other guy from doing the same. No matter what you know about the other team, you can't cheat the fundamentals.
If people honestly think the Pats cheated to get rings and the NFL let it happen then the Patriots aren't the problem. If the Pats are cheating and the NFL can't stop them! Then again the NFL is still the problem.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
How do you cheat at football?
At the end of the day you throw the ball, catch the ball, run the ball. Stop the other guy from doing the same. No matter what you know about the other team, you can't cheat the fundamentals.
If people honestly think the Pats cheated to get rings and the NFL let it happen then the Patriots aren't the problem. If the Pats are cheating and the NFL can't stop them! Then again the NFL is still the problem.
It's identical to the Yankees saga. Papa Steinbrenner brought moneybags to the table and expected performance.
Same with Papa Kraft.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
I think the Pats and every other team look for advantages, loopholes and " interpretation" of the rules. I wish everyone/ Team would just play straight up. If the Pats had found a way to cheat that bad and consistently, someone would have blown the horn.
A disgruntled player, coach or employee.
Someone with integrity would have come forward by now with proof. Else the NFL is and has always been a fix / soap opera like wrestling.

• Gravy
Reactions: \m/ and nukes
I think the Pats and every other team look for advantages, loopholes and " interpretation" of the rules. I wish everyone/ Team would just play straight up. If the Pats had found a way to cheat that bad and consistently, someone would have blown the horn.
A disgruntled player, coach or employee.
Someone with integrity would have come forward by now with proof. Else the NFL is and has always been a fix / soap opera like wrestling.
It's good to be the most hated. 5 rings.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
And I'll add, if proof, real proof comes out, I'll be the first to say Cheaters and toss all my Pats gear.
In part, I think there are a large number of people following this game that hate to lose.
But I can't stand a "Winner" who cheated to get there. Anyway. Its just a game. I'm done ranting.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and nukes
If you aint cheatin you aint tryin

Thats said I am on Team Fuck New England. I used to like them but now I cant stand the sight of them. Im racist towards their QB and coach.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL