Hawt NFL Deserves Its Own Thread - THIS ONE

Anyone laugh as much as me at Jameis this weekend? :lol:

Dude was straight out crying like a Pop Warner player when a call didn't go his way.

That's not leadership. Dude needs to stop being a manchild.

Also, Gruden to Tampa next year is going to make this team a GIANT fucking punchline.

Dude was straight out crying like a Pop Warner player when a call didn't go his way.

That's not leadership. Dude needs to stop being a manchild.

Also, Gruden to Tampa next year is going to make this team a GIANT fucking punchline.
At least we're not the Browns, but fuck - saying that only gets you so far. :(

Gruden is a TERRIBLE idea.

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138 and Duke
pretty decent theme track too
edit: this happened in nepal and i had no clue about it then id definitely chk it out if they return

• Gravy
Reactions: \m/
He only has 1 year left on his contract anyways
The GM is the one that really needs to go
When I started reading stories about O'Brien possibly being let go I thought Houston was nuts if true. The guy coached teams to the playoffs that were lead by Brian Hoyer and Brock Osweiler and not to mention dealing with numerous key injuries. The guy can coach and was getting the best out of Watson prior to his injury. I'd take that guy in a heart beat.

When I started reading stories about O'Brien possibly being let go I thought Houston was nuts if true. The guy coached teams to the playoffs that were lead by Brian Hoyer and Brock Osweiler and not to mention dealing with numerous key injuries. The guy can coach and was getting the best out of Watson prior to his injury. I'd take that guy in a heart beat.

He needs to hire a real OC as well
Hes been doing the play calls and made a few obvious blunders during the season
If the GM would let him hire/fire whoever he wants then maybe shit would get rolling right for a change