Hawt NFL Deserves Its Own Thread - THIS ONE

22196408_10212467980267457_1675821471654164598_n.jpg

I didn't really count the Patriots missteps, but there were at least 15 points we left off the board. Three field goals and a pass in the endzone that hit Brate right in the numbers. That's the shit that, continually, prevents us from becoming great.

And I really feel like when announcers say that Jameis is a great/hall of fame/etc quarterback, they think we're not in on the joke.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
I didn't really count the Patriots missteps, but there were at least 15 points we left off the board. Three field goals and a pass in the endzone that hit Brate right in the numbers. That's the shit that, continually, prevents us from becoming great.

And I really feel like when announcers say that Jameis is a great/hall of fame/etc quarterback, they think we're not in on the joke.

I didn't watch hardly any of the game. So Jameis isn't looking like he's progressing much this season, eh?

I didn't watch hardly any of the game. So Jameis isn't looking like he's progressing much this season, eh?
He puts up good enough numbers. Its the fact that since most games are decided by 3 points or less, almost every game comes down to whoever makes the fewest bonehead plays. He's usually good for at least 2 or 3 of those a game. And his consistency is terrible. He'll throw 7 Hall of Fame passes, then miss (usually high) 3 passes that I could have made. And if you miss high, safeties are gonna make you pay.

It's really frustrating to me, because for whatever reason the (not even local) press talks about how amazing he is.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Yeah, I had hoped he would progress into his Heisman Trophy form rather than his follow up year form, but it seems the latter is what you'll be dealing with instead.

At least he hasn't taken an arrow to the knee. Like every Minnesota Viking on offense ever.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Yeah, I had hoped he would progress into his Heisman Trophy form rather than his follow up year form, but it seems the latter is what you'll be dealing with instead.

At least he hasn't taken an arrow to the knee. Like every Minnesota Viking on offense ever.
And hopefully he will, but one of his stupid tricks is where he just throws the ball somewhere to avoid a sack. No one's picked one yet this year, but it happened several times last year. TAKE THE FUCKING SACK, THERES MORE DOWNS LEFT.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and Duke
And hopefully he will, but one of his stupid tricks is where he just throws the ball somewhere to avoid a sack. No one's picked one yet this year, but it happened several times last year. TAKE THE FUCKING SACK, THERES MORE DOWNS LEFT.

Yeah, that's always been a thing with him. Sadly.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
desus said cam newton's font is called CTE I'm done
One of his tweets

78.7k likes
468 comments
'HÛŠTŁÊRŠdøn'tŠTØP•THËŸkėėpGÕ1Ñ' (»aceBØØG1E•mrDĘPĘNDÅB1Ę•jôeSHMÔ«) #iWmW -1OVE #weCŌŌK1NGüpSÔMÊTH1NGspëçïäl
July 20, 2016

So I didn't know whether to put this here or the political thrad.

I went to the Bucs' loss on Thursday night with 5 other women, all Patriots fans from up north, for girls night. When we were tailgating pre-game across from and near the stadium, a truck (alabama plates) was driving around with 3 drunk guys. There was a giant confederate flag on a flagpole in the truck bed, and a huge sign that said Running Over Ni****s. Sans the asterisks.

Of course 2 of my loud cousins began yelling at them, and the truck drove over to us and started yelling about yankees and race traitors. It really ruined the whole night for me as I couldn't get it out of my head.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas

I went to the Bucs' loss on Thursday night with 5 other women, all Patriots fans from up north, for girls night. When we were tailgating pre-game across from and near the stadium, a truck (alabama plates) was driving around with 3 drunk guys. There was a giant confederate flag on a flagpole in the truck bed, and a huge sign that said Running Over Ni****s. Sans the asterisks.

Of course 2 of my loud cousins began yelling at them, and the truck drove over to us and started yelling about yankees and race traitors. It really ruined the whole night for me as I couldn't get it out of my head.
:(:mad:

Jesus Christ Florida

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Just remember, these are the people you choose to live around, next time you bitch about people not in or from the South stereotyping Southerners.