Video New Star Trek deserves its own thread (Not really)

watching I, Mudd at the moment which reminded me that they cast Rainn Wilson as Mudd

IEXj8kt.jpg

I am very eager to see this show.

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
The 15 episode first season will be split into two parts. November/December, then picking back up in January.

On yet another service people will have to pay for to watch it. :rolleyes:

I heard September

that's kinda dumb, though. they really don't have the clout to get new people watching weekly, they aren't HBO. hell I'd be happy to wait until january to get all the episodes in one binge-able release.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
netflix already paid for the whole first season so as long as they get decent viewership they'll probably pay for the second. I wouldn't mind a star trek series designed for an international audience instead of one for americans watching broadcast tv

the first episode will apparently air 830-930 after a football game. gj cbs

• Gravy
Reactions: MadDog and Jehannum
cbs is shooting this show right in the cock by doing it this way
fans have been telling them for years that they have to work twice as hard for half the audience but they don't get it

I don't think the show should cater to trekkies and it should be updated to bring in a new audience but then they're relying on the name and football overflow to get people to shell out 7 bucks for another streaming service that has little more than hundreds of hours of CSI spinoffs

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor