WTF New spam thread here, nitwits.

Haha, Carys can attest to when I had an episode of depersonalization/disassociation. 5/10 Do not recommend. It was brought on by chemical imbalance though, brains dont like ammonia.

All I said, if you can recall, is that there is an element of personal responsibility involved. Go to a rehab, they will tell you the same thing. Luckily I have friends who dont let me forget that everything is my fault.
You have friends?

I did shots with a turkey baster one Thanksgiving. But that’s Canadian Thanksgiving, so not too abnormal

Went drunk bidding at the surplus auction site last night and now I've got a "Branson B-52 heated ultrasonic cleaner" for $35.

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

• Gravy
Reactions: Mean Mr. Mustard
Went drunk bidding at the surplus auction site last night and now I've got a "Branson B-52 heated ultrasonic cleaner" for $35.

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video
Nice and deep sucker.
I advise just keeping water in the bath, and swapping out containers of solvents with your parts inside. Much easier to switch them out and replace the solvents.
Glass stands up surprisingly well.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
Nice and deep sucker.
I advise just keeping water in the bath, and swapping out containers of solvents with your parts inside. Much easier to switch them out and replace the solvents.
Glass stands up surprisingly well.
yeah, I've been doing that with the shitty hobo freight one I got years ago for a long time.