New Pope

Millions said:
Yeah it even had the cheesey, scripted dialog too.

ON THIS EPISODE OF AMERICAN POPE! Tempers flair! Tensions and Jesus rise!

"You know, my heavenly father he just doesn't understand that this church is my vision, and I won't compromise just cause he throws his size 12s around."

"He better start towing the line or he'll..uh...get my size 12. Cause what is is and what was was. Amen. Now get back to work! I'm taking a nap."

theacoustician said:
Dude, he's not a twink. You can stop hitting on him now.
and for all of you not familiar with "twink" - derives from gay slang for a cute young thing with nothing upstairs (compare mainstream "chick").

elpmis said:
is that before or after we let rabid hounds rip the ballsacs off child molesting priests?
We wouldve burned them too, damn hippies influencing Catholicism.

theacoustician said:
They chose a 78 year old man to be the next pope. I guess this means that he's only a rebound pope.
You never know. Pope John the XXIII was only supposed to be a caretaker or interem pope. Yet he had a huge impact on the Catholic Church. John XXIII was the pope that started Vatican II which ended under Paul VI.

Findakáno said:
You never know. Pope John the XXIII was only supposed to be a caretaker or interem pope. Yet he had a huge impact on the Catholic Church. John XXIII was the pope that started Vatican II which ended under Paul VI.
WTF? They have different revisions of the Vatican? Can really devout Catholics get in on beta tests?