New family pet

It's very nice of you to take on an unwanted animal, more people should claim an unwanted animal rather than buying a cute new one that could easily get a new home.

:heart:

...and this is what pisses me off about breeders. WE HAVE ENOUGH DAMN DOGS IN SHELTERS YOU NIMWIT. Breeders are part of the problem. hmpf.

Breeders can at least be responsible and fix the puppies when they give them shots. Someone needs to be responsible since a normal human isn't. :(

Sarcasm is when someone says something, but means something else. They mean either the opposite of what they said, or that they disagree with what they just said. Sarcasm is different from lying because when a person is being sarcastic, the person listening is supposed to understand that the person speaking does not mean what they just said. If someone says something sarcastic, it is usually said in a tone of voice that tells the person listening that they are being sarcastic, or the person listening knows the person talking well enough that they understand that the person talking is being sarcastic. If their tone of voice is normal when they say something sarcastic, this is called deadpan or dry humor.

Sarcasm is when someone says something, but means something else. They mean either the opposite of what they said, or that they disagree with what they just said. Sarcasm is different from lying because when a person is being sarcastic, the person listening is supposed to understand that the person speaking does not mean what they just said. If someone says something sarcastic, it is usually said in a tone of voice that tells the person listening that they are being sarcastic, or the person listening knows the person talking well enough that they understand that the person talking is being sarcastic. If their tone of voice is normal when they say something sarcastic, this is called deadpan or dry humor.

:mad:

My sense of humor creates deserts, but it would be more remarkable if my sense of humor created desserts. It's amazing what a single ess can do.

/offtopic

Good on you for taking on one of the kittens, DoubleJ. All *koff* four of the cats in my house were rescues or found on the side of the road or inherited from dead relatives.

Also:

I supported a fairly large warehouse during my exile in Cincinnati and noticed feral nothing. What is stored in this warehouse you work in/near?

The same thing happened at my dad's business. He has a warehouse, and there was a feral cat that gave birth to kittens. The workers managed to trap the mom and kittens. Gave away all of the kittens and my family was left with the female cat. Took forever for that cat to trust humans again. Spent most of its life indoors hiding under or behind furniture. Called the cat Wilda, well it was a wild cat when picked up. :lol: