New family pet

DoubleJ

Half-staff Member
Oct 30, 2008
Shelton, WA
Marklar
₥0
So, I work in a huge 700,000 sq ft warehouse.

picture.php

There are a number of ferel cats that live in this warehouse. A few weeks ago, while opening a box, a coworker found a litter of 4 kittens. Since then, I have been feeding momma cat to make sure she's healthy. Today, a coworker spooked her and she ran in front of a forklift (R.I.P.) which sent us on a mission to find the kittens. We found 3 of them. Apparently the black and white one did not survive over the past few weeks.

Here's the 3 that were left:

picture.php

Here's the one I'm keeping. The other two are gone to other coworkers:

picture.php

I'm not a fan of all white cats but those little things sure are cute.

My question is, did you all poke the holes in the box with the kittens still inside?

a gf of mine years ago had an all white cat and she got out one day when she wasn't fixed yet...she got knocked up and had 1 white kitten that was identical to her...1 kitten that was a doppelganger...crazy shit...not a litter, just 1 identical cat

Last edited:
I don't have the details immediately available, but they say that female cats can carry the sperm from many male cats at once, so a litter can be the result of many couplings.

Maybe it's possible that your old GFs cat only got tapped once.

I don't have the details immediately available, but they say that female cats can carry the sperm from many male cats at once, so a litter can be the result of many couplings.

that was my theory at the time...1 and done

That's where I'm guessing the black and white one came from. There was a calico female, an all white male and an all black male with longer black fur. The three in the picture I'm guessing were from the all white male and the black and white one that is no longer there is from the other male. It had the same longer black fur. The black male is no longer around either so, maybe the all white male killed off the kitten that wasn't his?