New Cyberbullying Bill

no, arrrubbba is the sound that all 'you' people make when you are excited

The only time I have heard a spanish woman say 'Arrrubbba' when she was excited is when she was actually trying to say 'Arrribba!' with my cock in her mouth.

Well, it did actually sound more like 'arruurraaa' but you get my drift.

I'm sorry but at the end of the day, its super easy for me to reach to my "power button" and turn you all off. Turn the internet off people! Some one is pissing you off/upsetting you/penetrating your thin skin, just pack your e-bags and google a new e-spot. So simple.

Not so simple when you go to school with them or work...

It's funny that they think they can stop "cyber bullying" when they are completely useless at curbing it IRL to kids at school.

It was because of this --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megan_Meier , which is all kinds of fucked up.

But it's the wrong way to go about it because it's worded so broadly that it could be used to prosecute just about anything.

this was a super fucked up case. bill should be reworded so if you're a legal adult and say/do that shit to a minor that you know is a minor you can be raped in prison.

otherwise, fuck it, free speech and all that.

this was a super fucked up case. bill should be reworded so if you're a legal adult and say/do that shit to a minor that you know is a minor you can be raped in prison.

Agreeith

Free speech is limited when it can cause physical harm or whatever. ZRH, tell me about yelling fire in a theatre.

Free speech is limited when it can cause physical harm or whatever. ZRH, tell me about yelling fire in a theatre.
Schenck v. United States
The question in every case is whether the words used are used in such circumstances and are of such a nature as to create a clear and present danger that they will bring about the substantive evils that Congress has a right to prevent.

The above applies particularly to the clear and present danger exception. That is, that any speech which presents a clear and present danger in any circumstance is not protected.

Freedom of speech is also limited in by the basic concept of 'do no harm.' If there is a chance for harm, such as is protected by other rights, the freedom of speech must give way. The rights protected do not have to be enumerated as per the Ninth Amendment.

Libel and slander of course are civil torts, but they basically insure that even though what you say might not be illegal, you are still responsible for it.