Tampa Nemo drives in America - on the wrong side of the road

I got no time for introverts. I spend all weekend with a couple camping, complaining and telling me the reasons they are reserved and introverted. Life's short. If you have "depleted energy" for human contact, you are near-borderline to a sociopath and need to snap out of it. What's the worst that can happen meeting someone? You make a new friend? You learn/enjoy a new life lesson? I was too shy and reserved when I was younger but then I grew up and matured and realized we are all in this together. Some people have figured shit out and it would behoove me to learn from them. Some people haven't figure this shit out and behooves me to learn from their mistakes. But you have to meet them to develop first.

</rant>

Also, where are the fucking pics?!??!

I got no time for introverts. I spend all weekend with a couple camping, complaining and telling me the reasons they are reserved and introverted. Life's short. If you have "depleted energy" for human contact, you are near-borderline to a sociopath
You got a problem with Sociopaths?

I got no time for introverts. I spend all weekend with a couple camping, complaining and telling me the reasons they are reserved and introverted. Life's short. If you have "depleted energy" for human contact, you are near-borderline to a sociopath and need to snap out of it. What's the worst that can happen meeting someone? You make a new friend? You learn/enjoy a new life lesson? I was too shy and reserved when I was younger but then I grew up and matured and realized we are all in this together. Some people have figured shit out and it would behoove me to learn from them. Some people haven't figure this shit out and behooves me to learn from their mistakes. But you have to meet them to develop first.

</rant>

I don't have time for people who just complain all the time. Also, they make it sound like a disorder or something. If it is, then they should work to overcome it, not hide behind it. That'd be like a depressed person saying "I just don't want to get happy again." And if you introverts think that us extroverts "feed" off of your energy, it isn't true. We produce our own and don't want weak energy. It's exhausting trying to make people feel welcome and included all the time and it's a waste of time. Just include yourself already! Join the fun! Or don't, whatever, I hardly care anymore. I'm too busy loving people and having a great time living.

I don't have time for people who just complain all the time. Also, they make it sound like a disorder or something. If it is, then they should work to overcome it, not hide behind it. That'd be like a depressed person saying "I just don't want to get happy again." And if you introverts think that us extroverts "feed" off of your energy, it isn't true. We produce our own and don't want weak energy. It's exhausting trying to make people feel welcome and included all the time and it's a waste of time. Just include yourself already! Join the fun! Or don't, whatever, I hardly care anymore. I'm too busy loving people and having a great time living.

Excellent post!

Life is too short and too awesome to surround myself with miserable negative people sucking up all my energy...

Agreed

</rant>

What utter garbage.

So as of this morning I have aactually lost 1lb from when I got here.

The license plate bingo was good, I got all but 5 states. Also got DC, District of Columbia and Quebec and Ontario.

Things I have learned:

Drivers suck in every state. It's not just Florida
Maryland is awesome. They don't care about speed limits. They also do not care about road maintenance.
Virginia is the opposite. Speed limits yes, road maintenance yes. It's also a very pretty state. The music from there is awful though
North Carolina pretty much sucks.
South Carolina has great music and they love god.
Georgia also has great music. It smells of farts and they cannot drive.
Florida has storms whenever we visit. Their drivers are hilarious.

The best sandwich in America is from Richmond, VA.

I hate driving in DC. Everyone looks like a rapist out to get you.

My favorite state to drive in is California. I've never had any issues there. Everyone is a laid-back hippie

Ha that's funny about CA. I guess it depends on where you drive. CA is usually where I deal with the worst.

So as of this morning I have aactually lost 1lb from when I got here.

The license plate bingo was good, I got all but 5 states. Also got DC, District of Columbia and Quebec and Ontario.

Things I have learned:

Drivers suck in every state. It's not just Florida
Maryland is awesome. They don't care about speed limits. They also do not care about road maintenance.
Virginia is the opposite. Speed limits yes, road maintenance yes. It's also a very pretty state. The music from there is awful though
North Carolina pretty much sucks.
South Carolina has great music and they love god.
Georgia also has great music. It smells of farts and they cannot drive.
Florida has storms whenever we visit. Their drivers are hilarious.

The best sandwich in America is from Richmond, VA.

Sooo what you're trying to say nicely as to not hurt everyone else's feelings is that Virginia is the best.

I WIN.

:bast: