FYI National Debt

yes you are :lol: you just think that what you want should be forced on everyone else, because somehow a guy that doesn't even vote here has any right to determine what's important to american citizens. because your ideas are right on the money and you are completely and utterly fucking infallible. climb off the cross, mate, use the wood to build a bridge and get the fuck over it

Oh and everyone else here doesn't they, themselves, are right about their ideas they put forth? I know I don't vote in this country, but what the fuck does that matter? Grow up.

We had a surplus prior to the recession.

And I guess you haven't noticed all the other countries out there trying to move away from the greenback because of it's diminishing value. At some point the global currency will change to the Euro and then no one will care all that much when the US drowns itself in debt.
They're not trying very hard :lol: Because they know goddamn well that our country is still at the forefront of....everything. Every industry starts and ends with America. Everything in between that goes elsewhere is done so at our behest. As more countries try to move away from the dollar the dollar will strengthen and more countries will do their damndest to take on more American debt because they know its payoff opportunity is higher than any other.

You don't seem to understand it. If we drown ourselves into debt you're coming too because we are the raft. If the raft drowns, you have no chance to survive.

Oh and everyone else here doesn't they, themselves, are right about their ideas they put forth? I know I don't vote in this country, but what the fuck does that matter? Grow up.

Everyone else here deserves a say.

More importantly, no one else is here so far up their own ass with their constant fucking bitching and moaning and whining as much as you are nor are they tugging on their own balls of self-righteousness, ready to counter any and every topic they have no understanding of with a pithy, albeit grossly uninformed opinion.

And I guess you haven't noticed all the other countries out there trying to move away from the greenback because of it's diminishing value. At some point the global currency will change to the Euro and then no one will care all that much when the US drowns itself in debt.

Oh ya. The Euro is way safer than the Dollar. Just look at the debt to GDP ratio of every country. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_public_debt

Oh wait. Most of the countries in the EU have higher debt to GDP ratios than the U.S. -- Australia included.

Look, the Euro will be gone in 10 to 15 years. Like what happened with Greece, struggling members of the EU will rack up debt to subsist through this recession. The Euro kills these countries because they are not able to print more money without agreement from other members of the EU. When the dust settles and the debt is calculated, the stronger countries such as Denmark, Sweden, and Germany will be unwilling to reprice the Euro and the EU will be no more.

eh, gold gets us away from fiat but at the end of the day it's just a shiny rock. BFD. basing currency off gold now will just create problems for future generations that develop a way to manufacture various precious metals

Oh ya. The Euro is way safer than the Dollar. Just look at the debt to GDP ratio of every country. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_public_debt

Oh wait. Most of the countries in the EU have higher debt to GDP ratios than the U.S. -- Australia included.

Look, the Euro will be gone in 10 to 15 years. Like what happened with Greece, struggling members of the EU will rack up debt to subsist through this recession. The Euro kills these countries because they are not able to print more money without agreement from other members of the EU. When the dust settles and the debt is calculated, the stronger countries such as Denmark, Sweden, and Germany will be unwilling to reprice the Euro and the EU will be no more.

You do know that Denmark and Sweden never adopted the Euro?

They're not trying very hard :lol: Because they know goddamn well that our country is still at the forefront of....everything. Every industry starts and ends with America. Everything in between that goes elsewhere is done so at our behest. As more countries try to move away from the dollar the dollar will strengthen and more countries will do their damndest to take on more American debt because they know its payoff opportunity is higher than any other.

You don't seem to understand it. If we drown ourselves into debt you're coming too because we are the raft. If the raft drowns, you have no chance to survive.

Yeah, no.

Everyone else here deserves a say.

More importantly, no one else is here so far up their own ass with their constant fucking bitching and moaning and whining as much as you are nor are they tugging on their own balls of self-righteousness, ready to counter any and every topic they have no understanding of with a pithy, albeit grossly uninformed opinion.

I don't fucking give two shits whether you think I deserve a say or not. Nor do I care whether you think I'm right or not. You don't care that I think you have no idea what you are talking about, so the felling is mutual.

I'm going to keep on posting my say whether you like it or not. Suck it.

I don't fucking give two shits whether you think I deserve a say or not. Nor do I care whether you think I'm right or not. You don't care that I think you have no idea what you are talking about, so the felling is mutual.

I'm going to keep on posting my say whether you like it or not. Suck it.
Yeah but the difference is you're wrong and I'm right. Again.

if you have a little debt, the bank owns you.

if you have all the debt, you own the bank.

eh, gold gets us away from fiat but at the end of the day it's just a shiny rock. BFD. basing currency off gold now will just create problems for future generations that develop a way to manufacture various precious metals

Going back to gold will mean that most of the world won't be able to buy anything. At all.