My worst nightmare may be coming true...

Drool-Boy said:
Yeah, well my motherinlaw is batshit crazy, if I said some shit like that shed have her little feelins hurt for the next 10 years.
I just ignore them the best I can and funnel any ifo to/from them through my wife:p

You think your's is crazy? Mine is fucking nuts. My wife blocked our phone from recieving calls from her.

Desslock said:
You think your's is crazy? Mine is fucking nuts. My wife blocked our phone from recieving calls from her.
wtf.gif

Last edited:
i don't have any inlaws yet but i know i'd be pissed just living close to my parents, thats said i'm living with them at the moment.... HELP ME UF :(

Restless said:
i don't have any inlaws yet but i know i'd be pissed just living close to my parents, thats said i'm living with them at the moment.... HELP ME UF :(

I have need of a servant, I have extra room in the basement, you may come live with me free of charge. I'll warn you now, I'm gonna work you to the bone, you'll need to take care of the kids, but you'll be rent free.

:fly:

Pandora said:
My parents live about 30 miles away, and that's still too close sometimes. I couldn't imagine them living nextdoor!

they bickered all the time. by the time my grandmother finally moved to an apt., they were practically at each other's throats.

I have a nice 360 mile buffer with my dad and 2000 mile one with my mom. though, it would be nice if they were a bit closer. they miss out too much on the lil un's life.

you must do everything in your power to prevent this, up to and including burning down the vacant house

think of it this way...free babysitting?

that would totally suck living so close, espeically if they are "overinvolved" in your everyday lives as it is. my grandparents lived 1 mile away from me when i was growing up, but that turned out so well many years later down the line. maybe try showing them other similar houses further away? it might take some effort now, but an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

I'm sorry. that would suck so damn bad. My in laws live about 10 miles from us and my parents live about 30 miles. I need to get her parents to move a little futher away and it will be perfect. Close enough to visit if I want but not close enough that they are willing to just drop by whenever.

b_sinning said:
I'm sorry. that would suck so damn bad. My in laws live about 10 miles from us and my parents live about 30 miles. I need to get her parents to move a little futher away and it will be perfect. Close enough to visit if I want but not close enough that they are willing to just drop by whenever.

We've made it more than clear over the years that unexpected drop-ins are just not okay...... we've got a phone for a reason, use it.