FYI My mom is 683Lbs

It's the young women that got the herpes. Chase older women, or dudes if you prefer.

also if you want aids then chase african americans. 13% of population but 44% of the aids population in the US.

HIV and AIDS Diagnoses. In 2014, 44% (19,540) of estimated new HIV diagnoses in the United States were among African Americans, who comprise 12% of the US population. Among all African Americans diagnosed with HIV in 2014, an estimated 73% (14,305) were men and 26% (5,128) were women.

Why?

I've already seen everything out there. I don't have to participate in society and you can't make me.

You have not. And if you aren't participating, then knock off the commentary on society. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

You have not. And if you aren't participating, then knock off the commentary on society. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Yes I have. Humans haven't advanced an inch since the beginning. It's all same old same old.

That's not what you said. You said the young have more herpes nowadays. You don't even know.

Yes I do. Damn near every chick the old lady's kids meet got the herpes. One of them didn't even tell him til it was too late. Tried to trap him. That should be a fucking serious crime.

Didn't used to be anywhere near this much herpes going around.

Yes I do. Damn near every chick the old lady's kids meet got the herpes. One of them didn't even tell him til it was too late. Tried to trap him. That should be a fucking serious crime.

Not in the experience of the OBs I work with. The over 35 females are much more likely to have the herp than the younger ones.

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke and Strings

You think there were less STDs before safe sex practices came around?

Lol

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots

Lol
"I say, why is my dick falling off?"
"Come now, Nigel. Sometimes one's dick falls off, everyone knows that!"
"Very true, Winston, I had forgotten. Well, come roger me up the googlie whilst the old boy is still attached!"

Lol

When you have to wrap it just to get a bj, society has failed us. It's almost as bad as having to pay for your gas before you pump it.

When you have to wrap it just to get a bj, society has failed us. It's almost as bad as having to pay for your gas before you pump it.
giphy.gif