FYI My mom is 683Lbs

Little known trivia: the original title of Bullwinkles show was "Sugar Gliders: What Are They Good For?"

also if you want aids then chase african americans. 13% of population but 44% of the aids population in the US.

HIV and AIDS Diagnoses. In 2014, 44% (19,540) of estimated new HIV diagnoses in the United States were among African Americans, who comprise 12% of the US population. Among all African Americans diagnosed with HIV in 2014, an estimated 73% (14,305) were men and 26% (5,128) were women.

come on Mr Wickie,.. you know better than to post statistics without references. :(
btw,.. i've been black my whole life. hangout in the hood whenever i get to town. i don't know any one with AIDS or have had any friends of any ethnic background die from it, so i would love to review your sources so i inform my peeps. :)

thanks! now i know why i'm not as aware of this epidemic! i don't hangout in the gay/bi community. sure the numbers look scarey, but when you really crunch the numbers is easy to see how it could scare you. i'm sure we lead the charts in all medical related stats. comes with the experience, lol
so, on further review i see approximately 14,000 black men were diagnosed with it and approximately 11,000 of us were gay,... yeah its starting to make sense. so 3,000 black straight guys have AIDS!
what are you worried about? ;)
had me worried for a minute! :)

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
That is so ridiculous. We had a 17- year old patient recently who contracted herpes with her first sexual experience. And one married woman who was raped and got chlamydia.

That's a horrible story.
Do you do kid's parties?
Scared Celibate - Ledboots edition

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots