My Lap Over-floweth

Kevlar

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
1,810
1
0
My Tigger man spamming with me this morning :D :cool:

IMG_1543.jpg



IMG_1539.jpg


IMG_1540.jpg
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,228
37,917
1,823
Houston
Haha, I have a cat that looks like that just a fatter face. Felix and he owns all the cats.
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
Nice cat :)

I should have taken some pics of my Angel on my lap last night, you want to talk about overflowing, she is one BIG cat! :eek:
 

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
4,099
0
0
Kevlar said:
I do...that's Lightning :) This is Tigger :)

Aaaahhh..


If I had a camera I'd take a pic of Spaz sitting on the window sill staring at all the birds.

And Romeo trying to pounce Spaz to get the sill.
 

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
4,543
0
0
42
Savannah, GA
Cuteness. Coal and Mina like to get on my or my husband's lap while we are on the computer too.

Coal used to open the bathroom door and try to get on my lap while I was on the toilet. I think I have finally broke him of that habit! :fly:
 

Kevlar

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
1,810
1
0
You got a big pussy too? :fly:

dreamwalker said:
Nice cat :)

I should have taken some pics of my Angel on my lap last night, you want to talk about overflowing, she is one BIG cat! :eek:
 

Kevlar

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
1,810
1
0
:lol: I like that names...go get a cam! :p

wr3kt said:
Aaaahhh..


If I had a camera I'd take a pic of Spaz sitting on the window sill staring at all the birds.

And Romeo trying to pounce Spaz to get the sill.
 

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
4,099
0
0
Kevlar said:
:lol: I like that names...go get a cam! :p

I don't know where they are.
Most of my crap is still boxed up.
And I don't know where the digi-cam is in this place.

Usually Spaz is trying to sneak into my lap whenever I'm in the computer.
He sits for about 5 minutes staring at me, then slowly places a paw in...then the other...then kind of lays down...then creeps more into my lap.

He's special...we think he's slightly retarded.
But he's still fun.
 

Kevlar

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
1,810
1
0
:lol: I've never had them want to do that....

JJ Lady said:
Cuteness. Coal and Mina like to get on my or my husband's lap while we are on the computer too.

Coal used to open the bathroom door and try to get on my lap while I was on the toilet. I think I have finally broke him of that habit! :fly: