Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥0
My Tigger man spamming with me this morning :D :cool:

IMG_1543.jpg

IMG_1539.jpg

IMG_1540.jpg

Nice cat :)

I should have taken some pics of my Angel on my lap last night, you want to talk about overflowing, she is one BIG cat! :eek:

Kevlar said:
I do...that's Lightning :) This is Tigger :)

Aaaahhh..

If I had a camera I'd take a pic of Spaz sitting on the window sill staring at all the birds.

And Romeo trying to pounce Spaz to get the sill.

Cuteness. Coal and Mina like to get on my or my husband's lap while we are on the computer too.

Coal used to open the bathroom door and try to get on my lap while I was on the toilet. I think I have finally broke him of that habit! :fly:

You got a big pussy too? :fly:

dreamwalker said:
Nice cat :)

I should have taken some pics of my Angel on my lap last night, you want to talk about overflowing, she is one BIG cat! :eek:

:lol: I like that names...go get a cam! :p

wr3kt said:
Aaaahhh..

If I had a camera I'd take a pic of Spaz sitting on the window sill staring at all the birds.

And Romeo trying to pounce Spaz to get the sill.

Kevlar said:
:lol: I like that names...go get a cam! :p

I don't know where they are.
Most of my crap is still boxed up.
And I don't know where the digi-cam is in this place.

Usually Spaz is trying to sneak into my lap whenever I'm in the computer.
He sits for about 5 minutes staring at me, then slowly places a paw in...then the other...then kind of lays down...then creeps more into my lap.

He's special...we think he's slightly retarded.
But he's still fun.

:lol: I've never had them want to do that....

JJ Lady said:
Cuteness. Coal and Mina like to get on my or my husband's lap while we are on the computer too.

Coal used to open the bathroom door and try to get on my lap while I was on the toilet. I think I have finally broke him of that habit! :fly: