Hawt My First STD!

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥1,014
Well, STI more explicitly! Chlamydia! I just took a 2000 mg dose of antibotics as prescribed so this should be a "moving" night. Hopefully that overload of meds will fix my pink eye as well.

What was your first STI? What are you hoping to get next? What are you missing from your collection?

If they didn't tell you, you should know that infection with Chlamydia makes you more susceptible to contracting HIV so, seriously, wrap it up and be careful who you are sleeping with. Again, I must insist that you really consider what it is that you are doing. It sounds like you are involved with some very shady characters and a really questionable scene. You talk about how you didn't do any of this stuff in high school and how responsible everyone was and now you are an adult and making all the silly mistakes most of us made as teenagers. I'm worried about you. Please be careful and take care of yourself.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
Well, STI more explicitly! Chlamydia! I just took a 2000 mg dose of antibotics as prescribed so this should be a "moving" night. Hopefully that overload of meds will fix my pink eye as well.

What was your first STI? What are you hoping to get next? What are you missing from your collection?

So um, are you guys in an open relationship? I may have missed this.