Hawt My First STD!

Why not just get the regular version and beef up the suspension, add some boost, etc instead of spending more on the badge

*waiting for lecture on why pink eye patients shouldnt be reviled*

Last edited:
i didnt even know that shit could be passed from boy to boy.

is anyone else from the aids party infected with this?
have you sent out emails telling everyone that they might have cock fungus (or whatever chlamydia is)

Haaaaaaay Girlfriendz

Just wanna let you know that i found some infected smegma in the folds of my glorious kak! whooppppsies.
anyhoo, please go see your male parts gynecologists and see if he will grab your nutsack and make you cough!
i hope u all had fun at last weeks orgy! my ass is still gaping! weee

love dave

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
I'm not hip to this jive, I guess.

Well how can you get Chlamydia from someones butthole then....???
Chlamydial infection of the neck of the womb (cervicitis) is a sexually transmitted infection which is asymptomatic for about 50-70% of women infected with the disease. The infection can be passed through vaginal, anal, or oral sex.

Chlamydial infection of the neck of the womb (cervicitis) is a sexually transmitted infection which is asymptomatic for about 50-70% of women infected with the disease. The infection can be passed through vaginal, anal, or oral sex.

There is a cervix in Dave's anus?!

Oh ya, you'll probably have to change you signature soon. M is about to whooooooop up on OSU