My dog is a carpet muncher

Are you guys going to have to pay for the carpet when you move out?

The carpet is prorated over 5 years, we've been here 4 so we're only accountable for 1/5 of the carpet replacement cost, which our security deposit will more than cover.

:cool:

Montana does it for 10 hours, I don't like it at all but she is fine.

Interesting. My vet told me not to leave her locked up that long. 4-6 hours would be her max. She's a little dog and not being able to pee is verah bad.

if I were locked up for ten hours a day I would flip out and start peeing on things and tearing shit up

oh wait, I do that now. it's called work :eek:

I think she needs to be walked more and getting her back into obedience wouldn't hurt either. I want to get her into the agility training and get her into competitions.

Interesting. My vet told me not to leave her locked up that long. 4-6 hours would be her max. She's a little dog and not being able to pee is verah bad.

She goes for a 20min+ walk in the mornings and does not get water or food while in the crate.

If she isn't drinking, she doesn't have to pee.

Unfortunately, I have to keep Diego locked up at least 8 hours I try to head home for lunch though. I have lined the sides of his crate with doggie pads and he aims out and hits them and nothing else. I think its somewhat impressive. I didn't want him to mess his cage (open cage not like LuLu's) and I didn't want my carpets pissed on it seems to work. He's a smart little guy because he won't go for them when he's out of his cage he will go stand by the door.

dude

ten hours with no water? seriously, that's not good.

She is sleeping during that time, who drinks while they sleep?

Plus when I get home she doesn't go get water, then we go for a long walk and sometimes she still doesn't not drink.

They aren't humans, I'm sure they are built to go longer than us.

She goes for a 20min+ walk in the mornings and does not get water or food while in the crate.

If she isn't drinking, she doesn't have to pee.

Yeah, I'm going to stick with my vet's advice on this. :lol: Lu goes to see her enough as it is, I can only imagine bringing her in for kidney failure saying, "Yeah but this internet chick said it was okay!!" :lol:

You're lucky your dog is good like that. When we get a house Lu is going to have her own room (without carpet) and we'll keep her locked up in there with potty pads or something. For now, I get to post funny uh oh pictures on the internet :fly: