Ontopic Muslim Ban

this is the kind of shit that makes @King Wickie wet his bed at night

there was no bowling green massacre. never happened. doesn't exist. but wickie will hear that and cry about needing to keep eight year old girls out of the country so they don't hurt him

People who are afraid of refugees are fucking cowards.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
I'm gonna start a band called Illegal Aliens and watch people lose their minds as I put up signs saying Illegal Aliens coming soon.

AgkDyaE.jpg

We're losing out on a bunch of graduate students that were involved in ongoing scientific research on top of screwing them out of the education they're paying for.

Next time some bright young mind is deciding where to study America won't be high on the list.
There are plenty of bright young minds in hundreds of other countries.

this is the kind of shit that makes @King Wickie wet his bed at night

there was no bowling green massacre. never happened. doesn't exist. but wickie will hear that and cry about needing to keep eight year old girls out of the country so they don't hurt him

People who are afraid of refugees are fucking cowards.

No one is scared. How many times do I have to say it should be America first then others

jesus christ. Its even worse than we thought

memo.jpg

Nothing about entry into the county explicitly mentioned. Just explicit revocation of all common visa types. There's nothing that keeps this from being used to deport active visa holders currently residing in the country.
Yeah, I've been watching the graduate email list in the CS department at my college go crazy because of the student TAs that got stranded overseas with no prospect of return. A sizable portion of the student body there were student visa holders.

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
There are plenty of bright young minds in hundreds of other countries.
And they won't come here either because we're completely abandoning what our visa policies are, telling the world that any time America is feeling a little scared it could screw them over.