Hawt Movies you are excited about

Yes. I thought it was stupid AF but so were the ‘80s.

I’m sorry if that’s harsh. I just realized if a woman is asking about a Motley Crue biopic she obviously is a fan somewhat, which means she must have actually logged time on the pole.

Sorry if my critique of the movie was offensive.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and nukes
I’m sorry if that’s harsh. I just realized if a woman is asking about a Motley Crue biopic she obviously is a fan somewhat, which means she must have actually logged time on the pole.

Sorry if my critique of the movie was offensive.

Does it cover how many sluts they banged without bathing in between?
Never did find out which one won that bet.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Well, it is about Motley Crue.

So you should have expected both of those things.

Hopefully the ending was "and then they got old and fat and realized they can't play 'Girls Girls Girls' anymore without vague embarrassment"

the acting was crap and the fact that it was about motley crüe and all the shenanigans they got into over 40 years should have made the movie all that better
so much content but the format is was meh
i still love them

the acting was crap and the fact that it was about motley crüe and all the shenanigans they got into over 40 years should have made the movie all that better
so much content but the format is was meh
i still love them

I don't understand where this 40 year "career" part comes in. They had a few huge years in the 80s before grunge ruined everything then the rest of the time can be summed up in a single scene of them playing fat geezer rock in a bar.