Marklar
8,580.50₥
this weekend:
- loving vincent
- nightcrawler
- sicario
- cold war
- room

loving vincent was 65,000 hand-painted frames in the style of van gogh, which was incredible to watch, but the movie was a solid 5/10 if it had been live action. an unbelievably ambitious and well-executed art project but more of a great piece of art than a great movie per se.

nightcrawler was superb. meticulous and very original screenplay, jakey g at his best, great neo-noir look, loved every bit of it.

sicario is still 10/10. a re-watch, but a worthy saturday night action flick. roger deakins is a master of craft.

cold war was not without flaw in the writing but 100% without flaw in the technical aspects. most beautiful and well-directed film of 2018? maybe. unbelievable.

room was...underserved by its direction. fantastic performances from the cast, a pretty great screenplay, and a really lukewarm technical film. wish it had been a sean baker or something.

Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
42,509.73₥
Steam
mattressfish
So we watched Eddie Murphy, Delirious last night. Granted that its 3 1/2 decades old, but it didn't really hold up. :( The funniest parts to me we funny for different reasons. He came out and said, "I don't want any faggots looking at my ass. That's why I keep moving around." :lol:

Gravies: adi

adi

Brown Thunder
Apr 16, 2016
Marklar
64,403.76₥
So we watched Eddie Murphy, Delirious last night. Granted that its 3 1/2 decades old, but it didn't really hold up. :( The funniest parts to me we funny for different reasons. He came out and said, "I don't want any faggots looking at my ass. That's why I keep moving around." :lol:
laughed my ass off when i first watched trading places and coming to america :)

Mr. Asa

Extra Medium Tedium
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Marklar
56,142.95₥
Steam
asastang
When we first moved to Tampa we didn't have cable or anything setup so we went out and grabbed a couple DVDs. Delirious was one of them. Its got good memories due to that, but no it is not PC.

definitely

toronto campus turned me into a poof
May 6, 2016
Marklar
8,580.50₥
i will never ever forget the first time i heard "and then the big brown shark came"

that and goonie goo goo are in the all-time classic bit canon.

Gravies: nukes and fly

Valve1138

Resembles a tumblr page of ranch dressing recipes
Oct 19, 2004
South Harmon Institute of Technology
Marklar
55,729.13₥
RAW still holds up.

Maureen

Lot's Salty Wife
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
22,205.82₥
tito get me some tissue
jermaine, stop teasing

@Applesauce

Gravies: nukes