Hawt Movies you are excited about

I know it’s not a new movie or anything, but I was pleasantly surprised by Avengers Infinity Wars. I watched Civil War and to me, it seemed like a long fight scene with pithy one-liners strewn about between punches. “Will you still be my friend?” BAM! Stupid.

So, half the fuckers die at the end of this one. Is that because the Guardians guy made the joke?

I know it’s not a new movie or anything, but I was pleasantly surprised by Avengers Infinity Wars. I watched Civil War and to me, it seemed like a long fight scene with pithy one-liners strewn about between punches. “Will you still be my friend?” BAM! Stupid.

So, half the fuckers die at the end of this one. Is that because the Guardians guy made the joke?
It's all fuckin starlords fault for not being able to control his emotions

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke
what kind of movies are the flatboi downs watching nowadays

went to see roma and shoplifters back to back last week at the tiff lightbox. #1 and #2 movies of the year for me, respectively.

if I may recommend https://letterboxd.com/

it's a "social media" but I really just use it to keep track of what I want to watch and what I've seen. log movies as you watch them and you have the opportunity to write little reviews/ratings if you want. also able to keep a watchlist if you see things pop up that you might be interested in. I like it.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and nukes