Hawt Movies you are excited about

Fuck movie trailers. They give away the whole damn plot. And dumb motherfuckers just pay a shit load of money to see the shitty in between parts. Bunch of bullshit.

Fuck movie trailers. They give away the whole damn plot. And dumb motherfuckers just pay a shit load of money to see the shitty in between parts. Bunch of bullshit.
Hey now, I pay a shitload of money to shut my kids up and sit in a dark, air conditioned room for a couple hours. I could care less about the movie part.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Hey now, I pay a shitload of money to shut my kids up and sit in a dark, air conditioned room for a couple hours. I could care less about the movie part.
I can do that at home with a half dollar movie I got from the thrift store.

Base 7/10

Never like these types of go pro style movies but this is good. The film captures the rush of skydiving and wingsuit flying while telling the story of man and his reason for chasing death. Good screenplay excellent pace, never felt it was dragging on.

The Motive (El autor) (2018)
After separating from his wife, a successful writer decides to pursue his dream and write a great novel. He soon discovers that he has no imagination and decides to manipulate his neighbours and friends to find inspiration for his story.

All in Spanish subtitles except when his writing class teacher HANDS HIM HIS ASS in front of the class, all English for that. Movie is taking place in Seville, Spain, so not that unusual the Spanish/English back and forth.

Last edited: