Hawt Movies you are excited about

I think the Blade Runner 2049 take this weekend is going to be ridiculous. I bought tickets for a saturday AM IMAX showing of it on tuesday. That show is already sold out as are most of the rest of the Imax showings for BR2049 on Saturday.

And I've yet to see a bad review on it.

So looking forward to it.

I think the Blade Runner 2049 take this weekend is going to be ridiculous. I bought tickets for a saturday AM IMAX showing of it on tuesday. That show is already sold out as are most of the rest of the Imax showings for BR2049 on Saturday.

And I've yet to see a bad review on it.

So looking forward to it.
I'm hearing that it might be better than the original.

I am doubtful, but hopeful

thats a mighty bold statement
I agree, but the closer we get to release the more I hear it.

I'm sure there is a little bit of a feedback loop there, but that can't account for all of it.

The reviews I've read mention the fact that the original wasn't really perfect as their basis and this is pretty damned close to being perfect.

So, the one thing I guess the first movie never really answered.

Are replicants really androids? Or are they just custom grown humans?

If they were androids, it really couldn't have been that difficult to check their parts to validate. But if they are vat grown flesh and then programmed... Are they really an android?

So, the one thing I guess the first movie never really answered.

Are replicants really androids? Or are they just custom grown humans?

If they were androids, it really couldn't have been that difficult to check their parts to validate. But if they are vat grown flesh and then programmed... Are they really an android?
Philip k dick may go into better detail in DADOES but it's barely a novella.

That's the way I'm leaning, yet I still hear them referred to more as robots than organics.

I think thats just a prejudice built into the story
Like the one cop that called them "skin jobs"
People are gonna be shitty to them (when theyre identified) because they can
They know theyre "built" so they call them robots or androids just to be assholes, I guess