Hawt Movies you are excited about

It had so much potential but the Enchantress was a horrible villain. The entire concept of what she was doing was shit.

I'm curious how much of the joker saw the cutting room floor.

it had one of my favorite cinema moments of 2016 when dr moon turned into enchantress

and then one of the dumbest cinema moments of all time when she was wiggling like a fucking dashboard hula girl

VN6f02f.gif

that's why his actions in Civil War made the most sense to me. it's painfully clear that tony is suffering from severe PTSD starting from the moment that convoy blew up

Cap's stance also made sense but he didn't argue it very well

that's why his actions in Civil War made the most sense to me. it's painfully clear that tony is suffering from severe PTSD starting from the moment that convoy blew up

Cap's stance also made sense but he didn't argue it very well

Considering the characters I thought the brains behind this story got Cap and Tonys points of view backwards.

Considering the characters I thought the brains behind this story got Cap and Tonys points of view backwards.

You'd think so, right? I liked that they turned that around and made Cap's argument based on what he learned in Winter Soldier (considering this was technically Captain America 3 rather than the Avengers 2.5 it felt like) and Tony's being a direct result of him causing half the world ending problems they've had to deal with.

My main issue is that Cap's actual arguments were couched in terms of a more general sense of freedom and determination rather than sticking to the "governments have agendas and those agendas will change. we're not weapons, we're people" angle. Maybe there's more on the cutting room floor and that's a shame because Chris Evans did a fine job of displaying that conflict.

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke
Finally, a cogent sensible thought.
These bozos were practicing Freudian psychoanalysis.

the original arguments were more about revealing their secret identities but since they don't really have those in the MCU it was shifted to being treated like government assets

but they were still on the same side, steve didn't think SHIELD or the government could be trusted with their identities while tony and captain marvel wanted a strict order to it all. and their argument wasn't without merit because a bunch of teenagers with powers had basically leveled a whole town trying to look cool in a fight with a villain

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
He makes a fitting Captain America for your generation i suppose. But back in the day American males werent so cucky.