Hawt Movies you are excited about

i still think they should have taken deadpool's original suggestion and cast keira knightley

R6uWkCH.jpg

it probably has a similar plot just like doctor strange mirrored iron man

thor and hulk find themselves captive, they manage to break out and team up with the lovable band of misfits we met earlier to defeat a greater foe

in fact I bet they show up in the end credits sequence if not toward the end of the movie to get Bruce back to earth
I kind of doubt it. The situation and outfit he is wearing is straight out of the Planet Hulk/World War Hulk storyline

well yeah but they've been playing pretty fast and loose with that. just look at civil war

for example I doubt tony had anything to do with sending hulk off world

they could just be taking major themes and settings but changing the narrative to fit within the larger MCU storyline

or i could be wrong and it'll totally be a planet hulk adaptation :iono:

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke
well yeah but they've been playing pretty fast and loose with that. just look at civil war

for example I doubt tony had anything to do with sending hulk off world

they could just be taking major themes and settings but changing the narrative to fit within the larger MCU storyline

or i could be wrong and it'll totally be a planet hulk adaptation :iono:
They still tracked fairly close to Civil War within the limits of the MCU.
Hulk being off-planet is probably fairly significant. And it was originally the Silver Surfer that joined him in the Arena, so Thor being there fits within the MCU's limits.

And Tony is sort of the Batman of the MCU, making all these plans that no one necessarily likes or agrees with (when they even know about these plans,) so him sending Hulk off in secret could be a thing.

Or, as you say, they could just be taking themes and running with it.

It was a pretty tame attempt to label him an alcoholic if it was.

I mean, if I was Tony Stark, and I was bivouacking with the military selling my newest boomtoys, I'd have a customized supercooled portabar in my funvee too.

indeed, I think they wanted to focus on his PTSD rather than making an issue of alcoholism

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke